POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : GPU Rendering : Re: GPU Rendering Server Time
19 May 2024 20:22:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: GPU Rendering
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 23 Jan 2008 08:08:53
Message: <47973c65@news.povray.org>
Why you say no when CPU-GPU combos are been used in several applications
like I listed, ray-tracing  or there are trends to use this combo to
solve problems so I think is a yes, maybe is in very early stages but
this is tending to evolve and could become common ground and open
source. Why are you so negative about it? What would make you think in a
yes?